Friday 29 August 2014

Pakistani songs for Bollywood movies and Masala news on –allsongs.pk website

However there are the number of Indian actresses how may preformed on the New Pashto Songs  but the most famous and searchable actresses on the Google search bar the popular Indian Bollywood Begum “Kareena Kapoor Khan” is in recent times exposed at an occasion that her Bollywood film actor husband, “Nawab Saif Ali Khan” is very unsophisticated in nature.


The Bollywood Indian actor Mr. Saif Ali Khan have a difficulty, rather he loves complimentary belongings, so when cardboard box of green tea came home, he acts like a child, make increase the love with “Kareena Kapoor”  he was so excited to see them,'' said Kareena. Whereas the New Pakistani Songs singer will come up on the media and having the better performance in movies as singer.

The Indian Bollywood artiste Madam Kareena Kapoor is certainly a hectic girl. When she was work in the movies then they try to do hard effort to make sure their movies director and producer, and they are happy to her hard work. Which is apart from being as huge burdened with film assignments, commercial shoots and social commitments; the actress enjoys spending her time with her family. Mr. Saif Ali khan is recently perform in the race 2 movie on the Atif Aslam  like Be “Intehaa Yun Payar Kar.


On the other hand newly at an ads shoot, Madam Kareena Kapoor exposed to the concerning things that formulate her life highly spiced to which she replied, ''she said everyone want to know about my life, so my life is just something like my family and work. I don't like to go too much at the Bollywood stars parties. Either I would like to pass and spend time with my husband Saif Ali Khan, mother (Babita), my sister Karisma and her two beautiful children. Free time for me also means spending time with my old school friends.''  Whereas the Kareena Kapoor said my sweet husband Saif Ali Khan did not want to work on New Punjabi Songs but I still worked on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment